- I wrote a bit for Read a Romance Month about how fiction helped me as I recovered from postpartum depression.
- I wrote about some of my favorite LGBTQ+ historical romances at Bookish.
- Over at Joyfully Jay, I talked about that experience where average experiences seem sublime when you’re with someone you care about.
- You can hear me ramble about all manners of things during an interview at Jeff & Will’s Big Gay Fiction Podcast (Episode 92).
- I wrote a guest post for the Rainbow Trend column at USA Today’s HEA blog about one of my favorite tropes: characters who get snowed in at a cabin or inn or wherever. Throw some enemies together in a cabin and come take my money, fellow authors.
- I’ve been thinking about disability, mental health, and neurodiversity representation in romance and wrote about it over at the Open Ink Perspectives blog. I got so many awesome recommendations I made a Goodreads shelf of some of them.