- I wrote a longish essay in the Los Angeles Review of Books about how the narrative structure of romance novels can make us more empathetic
- I talked to Jenny and Sarah on the Wicked Wallflowers podcast
- Kelly Faircloth interviewed me about queering historical romance and about a million other things at Jezebel
- Here are some of my favorite books of the year over at Binge on Books
- I wrote about comfort food and comfort reading at Fresh Fiction (Bonus: my gluten free, dairy free sugar cookie recipe)
- I wrote a bit for Read a Romance Month about how fiction helped me as I recovered from postpartum depression.
- I wrote about some of my favorite LGBTQ+ historical romances at Bookish.
- Over at Joyfully Jay, I talked about that experience where average experiences seem sublime when you’re with someone you care about.
- You can hear me ramble about all manners of things during an interview at Jeff & Will’s Big Gay Fiction Podcast (Episode 92).
- I wrote a guest post for the Rainbow Trend column at USA Today’s HEA blog about one of my favorite tropes: characters who get snowed in at a cabin or inn or wherever. Throw some enemies together in a cabin and come take my money, fellow authors.
- I’ve been thinking about disability, mental health, and neurodiversity representation in romance and wrote about it over at the Open Ink Perspectives blog. I got so many awesome recommendations I made a Goodreads shelf of some of them.